Friday, October 21, 2011

Regression/broken

Well, you will never guess what. Edward has a hairline fracture in his knee. He was super-duper crabby yesterday and whenever I picked him up or moved him, he screamed. When I taped his feet, I knew something was wrong. Then I noticed that he wouldn't move his leg. And...I think I remember what happened...Harvey threw the controllers or a toy, I can't remember which one, and it hit Edward. Unreal. If it's not one thing, it's the other. Dear Lord, help me help Edward.
splint up to his waist for fractured knee
Month one, broken arm. Month six, broken knee. Month ten?...hip and feet surgery. Oh joy. Poor baby. I will remember, "in all things give thanks." The devil will not defeat us and we will count our blessings. No biggie...we got this...what is a fractured knee, anyway!?

No comments:

Post a Comment